PROTOCOLS is an online quarterly for Jews to create, express, transform, organize, resist, and rebel as Jews. We come together as writers, artists, thinkers, and activists committed to meaningful practices of radical creativity and change as well as the endurance and dynamism of Jewish life and culture. Read our introductory letter from the editor here.
We welcome submissions of all forms of writing and art for future issues.
Issue #5: Tikkun/Repair
We are looking for people in various capacities to join and/or collaborate with the Protocols team! If you are interested, please reach out to email@example.com with subject line “JOIN.”
- Editor in Chief: Ben Ratskoff
- Deputy Editor: Lauren Levy
- Art Editor: Aimee Rubensteen
- Contributing Editors: Emily Acker, Maia Ipp, Menachem Kaiser, Peter Moskowitz, Robert Yerachmiel Sniderman
- Copy Editor: Casey Carsel
- Social Media Manager: Justine Orlovsky-Schnitzler
- Creative Director: Nick Harwood
- Graphic Design: Eli Khromov, Nir Shaked
- Web Design: Adam Berman